It’s Friday! Which means it’s time for another Five Facts Friday.
1. I spent the day yesterday with some great co-workers at the Greater Omaha Young Professionals Summit. It was an amazing conference filled with useful seminars designed to help you grow professionally, personally, and philanthropically. I tweeted out a lot of the advice that really resonated with me on Twitter, so make sure to check out my feed if you want a play-by-play
Continue reading Five Facts Friday 7
I hope you had a great Mardi Gras. I had dinner and drinks with girlfriends and grabbed (more) drinks with Josh. It was fun getting into the spirit of the day.
Maybe I got a little too into the spirit. ;p
Something I can never get too into is running.
Do you want to get silly and dress up in a costume? There’s races for that. (Please notice
Continue reading What if Everybody Ran
Is it really already Friday again? I’m so looking forward to this weekend. One of my good friends here is having a bridal shower and Josh and I have some errands we need to run in preparation for our honeymoon in a week and half! Ahh I can’t wait!
1. Josh and I had a really fun date night yesterday in Lincoln. We joined the Young Art Patrons when we moved here in hopes
Continue reading Five Facts Friday 6
1. This has been a rough week for me. During the day Monday my throat suddenly became very sore. The rest of me felt fine and I worried it was strep, until my head and ears decided to join the pain party. I went to the Doctor after work today and found out that while I don’t have strep, I do have something viral. I alternate between feeling fine and feeling like a
Continue reading Five Facts Friday 4
It’s time for another five facts Friday post! I hope your week went well! Here are five things that are on my mind today.
1. Working out makes me feel really, really good. It can be painful and uncomfortable while I’m doing it, but it does wonders for my self-esteem and energy levels afterwords. I’m really happy I’ve been able to stick with moving and sweating on a regular basis. This woman is my
Continue reading Five Facts Friday 2
So this post was supposed to be my StitchFix review but then The Black List took it to an even new level of disturbing with last night’s episode. After hiding behind Josh in horror for an hour I decided to call it a night and head to bed. I’ll make sure to post StitchFix pictures tomorrow.
What I wanted to talk about today is some wisdom I heard at my spinning class last
Continue reading 3 Things to Ask Yourself
Sometimes I feel like I just want to ramble on here. And I figure what better day to ramble than a Friday? So without further ado, I present Five Facts Friday. I hope you enjoy the very random thoughts that are currently on my mind.
1. I am loving barre. I’ve been getting a lot of questions about it and have been trying to think of a way to accurately describe what it feels
Continue reading Five Facts Friday
2014 is going to be a good year. I don’t know what it’s going to bring, but I know it’s going to be awesome. Some personal goals I’m setting for myself are to really be aware of what I’m eating and make sure I’m moving on a regular basis. I’ve gained weight recently and have felt uncomfortable in my own skin. Between adding turkey and chicken back into my diet, enjoying dinners out with grown
Continue reading 2014 Resolutions
It’s the day before Christmas! I’m working today but getting out early and heading over to Christmas Eve dinner at Molly’s parents house with Josh. I can’t wait!
Recently I’ve discovered that alpaca wool is the softest thing ever. Josh and I went out to see carolers the other night, and after we found out the carolers had gone home because it was too cold, we browsed some stores before heading home. I found
Continue reading Christmas Eve
The following post is sponsored by FitFluential LL on behalf of Mizuno.
Most bloggers I read tend to start a blog because they have a unique skill or talent they want to share readers. Some are crazy awesome athletes, others create the most delicious recipes. I created my blog not to share a talent with the world (sorry guys) but to share my personal journey learning about health and fitness, and to document my life.
Continue reading Mizuno Wave Rider 17 Test Run and Review